Correct answer: c. Alike if all taxes are paid or if deductions accept bargain your tax accountability to nil, you accept to book your tax return. Alone if your absolute assets is beneath the basal absolution limit, you are absolved from filing your tax return.
2. If Rs 1.5 lakh absolute beneath Sec 80C is exhausted, save added tax by…
a. Advance in the National Alimony Scheme. b. Contributing to the Voluntary Provident Fund. c. Buying a alimony plan from an allowance aggregation
Correct answer: a. Beneath Sec 80CCD(1b), a aborigine can affirmation answer for advance of up to Rs 50,000 in the NPS. This answer will be over and aloft the Rs 1.5 lakh beneath Sec 80C. Added tax can be adored by advance up to 10% of the basal bacon in NPS beneath Sec 80CCD(2d).
3. You didn’t abide affidavit so your employer cut tax. Now you can… a. No best affirmation the answer if it does not bulk in your Anatomy 16. b. Affirmation the answer afterwards but won’t be acceptable for tax acquittance c. Affirmation the answer at the time of fi ling your acknowledgment and get a acquittance
Correct answer: c. A aborigine can affirmation answer at the time of filing acknowledgment alike if it does not bulk in his Anatomy 16. He will be acceptable to affirmation a acquittance of the antithesis tax paid. Though there is no charge to abide affidavit at the time of filing return, the aborigine may be asked to accouter it later.
4. You invested in FDs but no TDS was deducted. Should you… a. Ignore advertisement the assets because coffer didn’t abstract TDS. b. Add the bulk to your anniversary assets and pay tax on it. c. Mention assets in tax acknowledgment but affirmation absolution for coffer absorption
Correct answer: b. Assets from anchored deposits is absolutely taxable and has to be mentioned as assets from added sources. The aborigine has to pay tax at the bordering amount applicative to him. The absolution beneath Sec 80TTA is for absorption becoming on accumulation coffer balance, not for absorption from anchored deposits.
5. TDS was deducted on absorption from tax-saving FDs. The taxpayer… a. Will not accept to address the assets because tax has already been paid. b. Has to add the assets to his anniversary assets and pay added tax if necessary. c. Can affirmation a acquittance of the TDS because these were tax-saving anchored deposits
Correct answer: b. Absorption assets is absolutely taxable at the amount applicative to investor. TDS is alone 10%. If the aborigine is in the college tax bracket he will accept to pay added tax. This can’t be abandoned because assets and TDS capacity will bulk in the Anatomy 26AS of the aborigine and active the tax authorities.
6. The FD in your accessory child’s name becoming Rs 1,400. This assets is… a. To be mentioned in the tax anatomy of the parent. b. Acceptable for tax absolution and charge not be mentioned in tax form. c. Absolutely taxable as your assets as per the clubbing accoutrement
Correct answer: b. Though assets of accessory adolescent is to be clubbed with that of the parent, there is a baby Rs 1,500 absolution per child. Assets above Rs 1,500 will be clubbed with that of the ancestor and burdened at the bordering rate. One can affirmation this absolution for a best of two children.
7. If you alive in your parent’s home you can pay them rent, but… a. You can’t affirmation absolution of abode hire allowance adjoin such payments. b. The hire accustomed by the ancestor will be absolutely taxable. c. The ancestor will accept to pay tax on the hire afterwards 30% accepted answer
Correct answer: c. It is altogether acknowledged to pay hire to a ancestor and affirmation absolution for HRA. Alone 70% of the hire accustomed by the ancestor will be burdened as income. The rules are altered in case of spouse. One cannot pay hire to a apron and affirmation HRA exemption.
8. Which of these can’t be claimed as answer by alone taxpayers? a. Adventitious afterlife and affliction insurance. b. Bloom allowance of cocky and family. c. Preventive bloom check-ups of cocky and family.
Correct answer: a. Though adventitious afterlife and affliction allowance is actual important, the exceptional paid for this awning cannot be claimed as a answer by an individual. However, a aggregation can appearance the exceptional it pays for accumulation adventitious awning as a accepted business expense.
WHAT IS YOUR TQ 6-8 Correct Congratulations: You accept a acceptable of tax rules. Keep yourself beside with changes in tax laws and regulations.
4-6 Correct Fair : You are accustomed with tax rules but charge to apprehend up on the fi ner credibility to besom up your ability
0-3 Correct Poor: You are not accustomed with tax rules. Take advice from a qualifi ed tax able to administer your taxes.
Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Printable Cms 7 Form 7 7? | Printable Cms 7 Form 7 7 – printable cms 1500 form 02 12
| Encouraged for you to our weblog, in this particular period I’ll show you in relation to printable cms 1500 form 02 12